Monday, May 25, 2009

My BiRtHdAy PaRty

520 is my birthday...tat day my friends celebrate birthday with me...i'm very happy n so surprise..because i have a friend buy Haagen-Dazs ice-cream cake for me...i'm very very happy and surprise coz tat my favourite and the flavour is strawberry 'my love' flavour!!! hehehe
We celebrate birthday at coffee island...

Before going out i go to queensbay make up for free...hehe...but come back home ady...
how?? any comment for tis make up artist?? hahaha

My birthday cake...hehe
'Haagen-Dazs' strawberry flavour
my birthday cake nice onot??
although my birthday cake jz have 500g, we oso cant finish eat...
why?? because my friends when i reach coffee island they order something to eat ady...
so we cant finish eat lol...hehe!!!

my friend curi take my picture when i do something...
Tis cake is my friend 'hooi lan' buy for me eh...hehe
they sing birthday song for me...see beside me is connie, she look like so happy than me...haha!!! NO LAH!!! i oso very happy lah...hahaa
wishes



connie she take the ice-cream and give her bf eat...

beside me is milk...
connie and me
we take pic with hooi lan

me,yvonne yeoh and hooi lan

wah...tis four girl pretty onot??
who look like very pretty??haha
look tat connie mouth..wat she do??
yvonne
i kiss yvonne...hehe

me and Den
Tat day i'm very very happy at coffee island with my friends...my friends give me some surprise and many happiness...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment